Pour in baking dish. Sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
Pour melted butter evenly over top of bread crumbs.
Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until bubbly and top is golden brown. Serve warm.
I have a small family so when I make a 9×13 casserole, there is always some leftover. But instead of cutting the recipe in half, I like to make the full size so I can freeze the rest for a whole other meal.
But we always do our best to get some time at the table with each other.
CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLECourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
This Easy Chicken Noodle Casserole is made with egg noodles, chicken breast, a creamy, tasty filling and topped with buttered bread crumbs! Family approved!
1 (12 oz) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
2 (10 oz) cans chunk chicken breast, drained (or store-bought rotisserie chicken)
2 (10 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup milk (or water)
1/2 onion, finely diced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 stick salted butter (1/2 cup), melted
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, milk (or water), diced onion, shredded cheese and frozen peas and carrots.
- Stir until combined.
- Gently stir in cooked egg noodles.
- Pour in baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with Panko bread crumbs.
- Pour melted butter evenly over top of bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until bubbly and top is golden brown.
- Serve warm.