When I woke up the next morning though, a nutty thing was happening. My site was going crazy! People loved this recipe! Like really REALLY loved it.
That was over three years ago and this is still one of my most visited recipes. So, that lunch meat? Totally worth it.
Shop for all your French Dip needs!
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls – no need to use the name brand, if you store carries their own version feel free to use that as well!
- Creamy Horseradish Sauce – not everyone loves horseradish sauce, but I think it adds a nice kick to these French Dip Crescent Rolls!
- Au Jus Gravy Mix – we have our own simple recipe for au jus, but if you don’t want to bother, go ahead and grab a pack.
- Silpat Baking Mats – I cannot even begin to explain my deep and abiding love for silicone baking mats. Nothing sticks to them. Notttthhhhhhing. And definitely not our delicious French Dip Crescent Rolls!
- Hello Is It Me You’re Cooking For Apron – I can see it in your eyesssss….