How to make peanut butter cups
Making peanut butter cups at home is probably the easiest thing ever. ALMOST easier than buying them at the store.
- 1.Melt your chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave. Mix in the protein powder
- Pour the chocolate just under 1/3 of the way into 12 mini muffin cavities and freeze until set, about 10-15 minutes.
- Stir together the peanut butter and protein powder and roll into 1 tsp sized balls.
- Place one ball in the center of each cup, pressing it out. Fill the top with the melted chocolate
- Refrigerate until set and EAT!
What kind of protein powder to use to make protein peanut butter cups?
You can use any protein powder you like here! I used plant based protein for Mr. FFF, but you could use whey too!
I meannnn, healthy chocolate peanut butter protein cups that are basically equivalent to a homemade protein bar because they are PROTEIN packed, BUT it has only-a-few-ingredients-but-I-can’t-remember-exactly-how-many-because-my-brain-says-zzzzz? GIMME DOSE. OR, if you’re looking for a paleo version, my girl at Beaming Baker has you covered with these Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Cups!
I also revert to a 3 year old who has no manners or sense of the English language when I’m tired.
Or, maybe that’s just all the time.
Quit judging me and go stuff your hungry mouth with chocolatey-peanut-buttery cups of HEALTH.
Take that Reeses.